I love, love, LOVE exploring new ballparks and finding what makes each one unique. Along the way, I’ve seen fantastic baseball art, admired stadium architecture, and come across some fun stuff.
Here are ten pictures- try and guess which MLB ballpark each one is from. Sorry, I have no prizes… pride will have to suffice! I’ll post the answers tomorrow.
Need a hint?? Scroll down!
1. Jackie Robinson might have played in Brooklyn, but it’s his neighbors that erected this tribute.
2. This vintage looking logo might be the “oldest” thing in the park!
3. Really? Even Henry Ford is shaking his head.
4. Nowadays you can take this kind of picture on your CELL phone.
5. Sippy cups make sense since the drinking age is 19.
6. I heard the White House has one similar.
7. Joe and Marilyn are just hanging on the beach, catching some rays.
8. Be on the lookout for squirrels!
9. I heard it’s always sunny at this stadium (as the picture depicts).
10. These balls are signed by guys everyone loves to hate!