Yesterday I posted an “I Spy” of sorts from the ballparks I’ve visited this summer. Hope they weren’t too hard, or too easy!
Here are the answers:
1. Citi Field (New York Mets)
2. Marlins Park (Miami Marlins)
3. Comerica Park (Detroit Tigers) *what I find offensive in that picture- the *ichigan jacket, YUCK!
4. U.S. Cellular Field (Chicago White Sox)
5. Rogers Centre (Toronto Blue Jays)
6. Nationals Park (Washington Nationals)
7. Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay Rays)
8. Busch Stadium (St. Louis Cardinals)
9. Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia Phillies)
10. Yankee Stadium (New York Yankees)
If you have any questions about where the items are located in the ballparks let me know. I’ll make sure to take some more odds and ends pictures for another round in a couple weeks.